Wednesday, December 16, 2009

09 High Point Award Pictures



I finally was able to get the pictures from Saturday night to a place everyone can view them. Most of them were taken by Brooke (my daughter-in-law), but they all turned out very nice. You should be able to copy them, but if you have any problems, just email me and I will email them to you. If you are not in any of the pictures, then you just didn't make it to the presentation area :o). Congratulations to everyone, I know you worked very hard to achieve the awards. I look forward to seeing everyone back on the show circuit next year. Go to our website www.vanbertfarms.com and click on Digital Images By Vera and it will take you to my page where you need to click on Horse Events. Enjoy the photos.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for morrisdrake