Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry Christmas




I probably will not be posting again until after Christmas, so I just want to tell all of you Merry Christmas. I hope all of you receive the gifts you were hoping for and that you are able to spend time with your family. Remember those who are unable to be with us and enjoy the ones that are.

We had a little snow fall last Saturday (that left soon after noon) but Conner (my grandson) was so excited to see the snow, and for the first time he was able to get his sled out and take it down the small hill behind the house. The ground under the snow was not frozen, so he was hitting the mud most of the time, but what a beautiful smile he had on his face. I just had to share a few photos of him and S.T. with you. I guess you have to say "this is what it is all about".

1 comment:

marifranie said...

How sweet is that. So cute. My grandchildren are here from Ms this week and they were talking about the snow they had in Ms. They actually had enough to make a snow man. They were so excited. The most they had seen before was when they had enough to make a snow ball. They would have loved that much snow.

 
Blog Information Profile for morrisdrake