Monday, December 14, 2009

UMH High Point Awards Banquet




The 2009 UMH High Point Awards Banquet was held this past Saturday night. Much preparation and planning was done in advance by members of the show committee and it made for a very successful event. Since the last show was in September it had been a couple of months since we had seen some of our old friends and show acquaintances. It was nice visiting with them and seeing how lovely we all look when we "clean up nice". :o)

I am attaching some pictures from the event, but I am also at this minute downloading all of the pictures that Brooke and I took this weekend, onto photobucket.com so go to our website and click on it and you are welcome to download any you see there for your own use. I have run a few through photo shop, so if you really like something and you want me to do that for you, just email me and I will send it to you through your email. It may be tomorrow before it all gets posted as there were several and it is taking a lot of time. One of the pictures attached to this post is of the awards table and one of the high money bush (Judy Brummer made that and I personally thought it was a very nice piece of art, the flowers are made out of dollar bills!), the other is of Mary Lipginski and S.T. Congratulations Mary!

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for morrisdrake